Player entrance soundtrack

not the entrance music, but for me wonder wall is a great choice for walking out music. its been played a few times recently. all it needs is one game where the crowd sing it on mass for it to become our anthem imo. 50,000 singing it would be amazing.

Good call i have never heard them play that as they walk out.

I would kill for the DJ's job at Eastlands.

From the sounds of it we don’t have one. It seems they just put the closest cd at hand into the drive and hit play. I will be amazed if somebody is actually planning a set for the game or the entrance track.

Anybody got some decks ? Maybe they will let us set them up in the centre circle and every week you can just turn up with a bag of tunes!

This would be good (played loud) - it’s got so much anticipation... Play this when the teams are in the tunnel (have the blue moons rising on the screens) then play something else as the teams walk out.

Get a bit of Sweet Caroline on for the lads, the pre match videos are cringey as fuck they need to go!

Sweet Caroline is a massive tune for the Northern Ireland National Team... the way it builds up is very good and always has the place rocking. This was from the WC playoff recently

From the sounds of it we don’t have one. It seems they just put the closest cd at hand into the drive and hit play. I will be amazed if somebody is actually planning a set for the game or the entrance track.

Anybody got some decks ? Maybe they will let us set them up in the centre circle and every week you can just turn up with a bag of tunes!

Bluetooth streaming into the pa would be good.

Yeah i dont think they really do. Sometimes they share on twitter a playlist made by fans or a famous fan but i havent seen them do it in a while.

Would a live band in the stadium be an idea just like city square? It would Maybe encourage a few more in the doors earlier and the live music would get people pumped in the minutes before a game. They could play covers of big city tunes mentioned in the thread.

Does nobody else think football karaoke is just pure cheese on toast?

Singing along to music piped out over a tannoy system? NO TA!

That Hibs video^ would be more impressive with no music in the background, just the fans creating atmosphere for themselves. The music actually ruins it.

Correct; it's utter shite. The great ending - "you're playing us all" brings the crowd to their feet cheering and shouting. Except nobody gives a shit cos it's so fucking banal.
The club claim 88% of fans like it though. It took some doing to put together something worse than the "We Play For You" and "This Is Our City" videos but they've managed it.
Agree on we play for you.....remember vinnie gobbing off about hunting season shite at same time as we stumbled to about 4th . Embarrassing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.