Player entrance soundtrack

Not sure about the need to intimidate (and we don't want our players getting sent off being too amped up), I think Sepultura - Kaiowas(acoustic or metal/live version) would rouse the players enough:

Last edited:
Glad to hear about 6 seconds of right here right now being played then cut halfway through as the players walked out yesterday.

Our musical timing to players walking on to the pitch is shocking.

Maybe it’s just me but it does piss me off.

not the entrance music, but for me wonder wall is a great choice for walking out music. its been played a few times recently. all it needs is one game where the crowd sing it on mass for it to become our anthem imo. 50,000 singing it would be amazing.

The timing before the players come out is awful. They try and play the shite video ‘you’re not playing 11, you’re playing us all’ then an interview with an ex player that’s rushed so much, they decide to play right here right now as the players on the pitch! It needs more work.

The timing before the players come out is awful. They try and play the shite video ‘you’re not playing 11, you’re playing us all’ then an interview with an ex player that’s rushed so much, they decide to play right here right now as the players on the pitch! It needs more work.
I hate right here right now, no city connection whatsoever?, rock n roll star is what we should come out to in my opinion

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.