Player of the season so far?

balotelli's back pocket

As we are about halfway through, who do you think has been our best player this year?
for me its between de bruyne and sterling, but for the sheer level of improvement and consistent perforrmances i would say sterling

As we are about halfway through, who do you think has been our best player this year?
for me its between de bruyne and sterling, but for the sheer level of improvement and consistent perforrmances i would say sterling

I'd say Sterling so far, he's been arguably our most consistent performer and has produced some big, big moments this season.

None really stand out as being consistent every week and that's the problem. Sterling has had a good season so far with a few inconsistent performances thrown in.

fernandinho and Aguero may have been in with a shout if they hadn't been so brainless.

Sterling followed by Silva. Fernandinho was immense for the first 3 months.

Surprised at the De Bruyne shout, he's been out of sorts for a while now.
Looked a dream in our unbeaten start, the changes in shape don't seem to help him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.