Player of the season so far?

Touré, Sagna, Fernandinho, Nolito, Aguero and Fernando could all be in with a shout had they played more.

Otamendi and Silva come a close second and third but I'm going with Sterling.

If you eliminated all the games where Kolarov played LB then he would be my choice by a mile.

It is hard to choose between Sterling, Aguero, Silva, Zaba and Fernandinho

I think you have to rule Aguero out when he has missed 7 games out of 20 in the league due to his own stupidity.

Same goes for Fernandinho.

Kun has become City's third highest goalscorer and has netted 18 goals this season despite that The first suspension was a trial by media job, and just to add to that, West Ham's LB should of gone (the rags were our next opponents). Luiz should of been red carded in the Chelsea game as well. I have also cut Fernandinho some slack because there have been a few similar types of challenges from our rivals that haven't been punished.

Last edited:
If he played for any other team, Fernandinho, by a country mile. However, because he plays in City Blue and what are yellows (or nothing!) for players of a different persuasion, then his red cards hurt him.

That said,

1) Silva
2) Otamendi
3) Sterling

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.