player of the season vote now on city site

I think Sterling'a been the most consistent player over the whole season, whereas De Bruyne and Silva have both enjoyed purple patches without actually dominating when it really mattered.

Sterling played well August till End of Sept then dipped pretty badly from October to End of Jan then was very good again until mid march then been up and down since then

KDB has reached the highest highs of the team but has been through a really bad few months

Silva has been consistently good. Defo POTY. The team really suffers when he's not there, even if it's just for the last 20 mins of a game. We're not in the FA Cup final because he got injured

Spanish Dave got my vote. Just think we really notice the difference when he's not playing. Shame he doesn't seem to get as much recognition for his ability as more average players from other clubs do.

Bit of weird one this season, all of the below have had good seasons & deserve a mention

Sergio - Scored 28 goals in all comps at an average of 1 every 99 Minutes. Would have been more had it not been for suspensions & injuries. Has bought into Pep's work ethic in the second half of the season

Raheem - 10 goals, 9 assists - much more of threat & has improved for sure but find myself still frustrated with him the amount of times play breaks down with him or he could be stronger. Should have won us more penalty's as we all know but doesn't get the protection he deserves. One thing i really like is he never shy's away, always want's the ball & is always involved

Sane - As mentioned came to life after his first goal (Arsenal?) - 9 goals 4 assists, gives us a genuine threat on the left with his pace in behind & in a couple of games has been near unplayable. Not quite consistent enough. If he can get both those goals & assists in to double figures next season then we should be looking at a potential PFA player of the year

KDB - 6 goals, which if it wasn't for his ability to hit the woodwork from almost anywhere would be a lot more and 19 (Nineteen) assists which is incredible. Feels like he hasn't had as much influence on games as he should at times during the season but maybe down to playing a bit deeper. His delivery into the box is the best in the league. For me the Season all changed on THAT miss v Chelsea. I'm convinced that goes in we beat them, the Serg/Fern stuff doesn't happen that game & we don't go to Leicester the next game & get stuffed as were in a different mind set

Silva - 7 goal & 9 assists but it's the way he dominates & controls games that is most crucial. It's scary that at times we look like we don't how to play when he's not on the pitch & for that reason he gets my vote. it's been said that if he scored a few more goals he'd get more of the recognition he deserves outside of us blues.

A mention for Yaya as well, hands up in October who thought he'd be being mentioned in this thread. if he's happy with being a squad player that can see games out for us then i am for him staying. Once Gundogan is fit next season he's won't be first 11

Anyway, Silva for me as we have looked a lesser team without him & that says it all

Sergio has 31 goals this season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.