Player thread: Dedryck Boyata (2013/14)

Surprised at the reception he's getting on here. I know he's home grown but whenever he played he was calamitously bad to the point of it being malicious.

When will something be done about this wanker ?

Pretty much every post of his I read is bullshit trolling and it only seems to be getting worse. He's either a 14 year old blue or a 50 year old rag. I can't figure it out.

Pretty much every post of his I read is bullshit trolling and it only seems to be getting worse. He's either a 14 year old blue or a 50 year old rag. I can't figure it out.
He needs sorting,i agree.

I'm not very fond of you either Billy.

So according to you Milner is a shit workhorse but Boyata is what exactly? You're a right plum and what differentiates me from you is that your head is so far up your arse you think people care about your opinion.

I won't lose sleep if I am banned. Then you can all have your echo chamber where every facet of the club is perfect and no criticism is allowed. You can rename the forum Blue-Reich

Where substantiated and fair,criticism is fine,you just post shite.

Wish him all the best normally when he played he always did alright considering he didn't get much game time. 1.5 mill as well good business on our half.

Boyata is wank. Why is this even being debated?
He's not wank. He's not good enough for us or any of the other top 4 premier league teams (ironically he'd probably have gotten a decent amount of games for Utd) but he'll have a decent career.
As much as I was a fan of Mancini I don't think he handled Boyata great which probably put doubt in the lads mind and affected his confidence.
Not sure how anyone can give the lad too much grief.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.