Player Topic: Fernando (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doubt we will be building a team around him just to get him to a half decent level. No where near good enough.
Never suggested building a team around him. What I was suggesting is that he is better than what many give him credit for and I do believe he will get plenty of game time this season. Was carrying an injury for most of last season, so not surprising we didn't see him at his best

Never suggested building a team around him. What I was suggesting is that he is better than what many give him credit for and I do believe he will get plenty of game time this season. Was carrying an injury for most of last season, so not surprising we didn't see him at his best

You're dissing Yaya on the transfer thread & bigging up Fernando on here. Thank god you're not a scout! :)

No show in today's game - could be off back to Porto as rumoured. Maybe in part ex for the broken legged Carvalho. Works for me.

So you want Porto to sign Carvalho from Sporting Lisbon to part exchange with us for Nando?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.