Player thread: James Milner (2014/15)

Jocks Y-Fronts

James Milner is having a great season and I hope that he signs a new contract very soon. Yesterday, he could have had a hat trick but his shooting seems to be a "weakness" in his game. He gets into the positions but doesn't finish.

My only "criticism" of him in an otherwise excellent season from him work and effort wise. Get some new boots James and join the scoring party.

Re: James Milner - Striker

Jocks Y-Fronts said:
James Milner is having a great season and I hope that he signs a new contract very soon. Yesterday, he could have had a hat trick but his shooting seems to be a "weakness" in his game. He gets into the positions but doesn't finish.

My only "criticism" of him in an otherwise excellent season from him work and effort wise. Get some new boots James and join the scoring party.
Came on in the 89 min should of had a hat trick .edin would of taken 89 mins to miss 3 !

mrtwiceaseason said:
Jocks Y-Fronts said:

Came on in the 89 min should of had a hat trick .edin would of taken 89 mins to miss 3 !

And people bang on about Navas and his finishing

Milner's finishing is truly atrocious he is easily the worst outfield player for hitting the target!

Maybe a new chant would help things?

Something along the lines of... You're Just a Shit Kun Agüero :-)

mrtwiceaseason said:
Jocks Y-Fronts said:

Yet lets not forget dzekos hat trick that sunk tottenham in a 4-1 win or a hat trick at norwich or the 6th goal at the swamp to make it 6 of the best , the headed goal vs qpr that got us back in the game for the greeatest comeback in 44 years ;) or the great goals he scored last season whilst aguero was out injured for a lengthy spell and negredo left his shooting boots at home for the last 16 games which dzeko and yaya carried us to the keague second half of the season eh ;) im just saying though. ;)

Jocks Y-Fronts said:

He had one attempt that went over that he should have done better with. How that becomes a hat-trick opportunity is beyond me.

BlueAnorak said:
Jocks Y-Fronts said:

He had one attempt that went over that he should have done better with. How that becomes a hat-trick opportunity is beyond me.

Should have scored both.....didn't,he's a grafter but not a striker

meeesh said:
BlueAnorak said:
Jocks Y-Fronts said:

and with that sort of logic we should have held on to Stevie Lomas :Milner the new Headless chicken now there's the basis for a new chant

whp.blue said:
meeesh said:
BlueAnorak said:

and with that sort of logic we should have held on to Stevie Lomas :Milner the new Headless chicken now there's the basis for a new chant

Cant remember Steve Lomas being used as an emergency striker,so what the fuck u on about logic for /?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.