Player thread: James Milner (2014/15)

I agree with cleavers he gives his all even when it is not going his way, i respect that an awful lot.
If he leaves it is with my goodwill.
I don't see Liverpool being a good move for him though. They are on the way down it would seem and he is still a damned good player who has a part to play in a top club.

If James leave us know, he'll take a bigger past with him.

Bad decision, downgrade career move, even if he -having experienced success- wants to experience the candlefucks cult, unknown to him.

Good luck with the red pill, James.

he will know who is coming. no other explaination as to jump ship. already rich and almost guranteed champions league football in the last years of his career it can only be about game time. he has won everything domesticly and he now has to look at securing as many final england caps he can. he wont do that from our bench. my guess is woy as said as much. he needs and wants to play. good luck to him, and jimmy lad we thank you.

With ffp looking to be on the rocks becoming less arsed about him going.
Woeful in cm, a decent squad player but if he wants to fuck the club about then he can fuck right off

I completely disagree. Milner at his best isn't as good as Gerrard at his worst.
Villa fans were pretty much satisfied with Milner as CM and even though Mancini himself used him mostly as a winger, I guess it was his CM displays which encouraged him to pay the big fee. And Gerrard was really, really shit last year. Maybe even on RAWK they would admit it... :)

he will know who is coming. no other explaination as to jump ship. already rich and almost guranteed champions league football in the last years of his career it can only be about game time. he has won everything domesticly and he now has to look at securing as many final england caps he can. he wont do that from our bench. my guess is woy as said as much. he needs and wants to play. good luck to him, and jimmy lad we thank you.

Been thinking this myself. It could be the very same explanation as to why Yaya has decided to stay. They know stuff we don't…

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.