Player Thread: Patrick Roberts

I don't think so, I'd rather he at least spent 6 months learning about what playing for City is about before sending him anywhere, let him learn how we play. He struggled to get games at Fulham, who owned him, so I imagine he'd struggle to find a club who were willing to play him week in week out at this point anyway.

I'd keep him as well, it's a no brainer. Give us a good chance to have a look up close, nothing like seeing someone day in day out, that way you can suss out their weak points, and work on them.

I'll bump this thread as he seems to be the forgotten man tonight among all the EDS player thread bumps.

*I know he's not or wasn't an EDS player before the pedantry rolls in.

Roberts is going to rip up the EDS league for the next 6 months.

6 months in the EDS then a small loan spell is the most likely case.

Honestly, this lad is going to be so good.

Shouldn't this be in the main forum? He is listed as a first team player on the OS, after being on the EDS page last week, and was announced as such at City Live.

Needs to go out on loan a complete waste not playign any games. Even denayer not making the bench. If they only play cup games i honestly fear that we are going to ruin them

Needs to go out on loan a complete waste not playign any games. Even denayer not making the bench. If they only play cup games i honestly fear that we are going to ruin them

What the fuck are you on about?! That's about as raggy a comment as you could possibly make. And Roberts was bought with the expectation of developing in the EDS anyway!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.