Player Thread: Patrick Roberts

Pep on Patrick Roberts: "Good player. His goal was fantastic. We are going to think about (bringing him back) at the end of the season.

Great goal and a glimpse of his ability. Far more dangerous than Navas and I'd like to see him back next season.

Great goal and a glimpse of his ability. Far more dangerous than Navas and I'd like to see him back next season.
Two big differences. Roberts has very good ball skills and can beat a player. Also he is a goal scorer. I hope he gets a chance next season.

Played well,great goal also,dint like the arguing to try get the penalty,even though I think he was right,probably just the blue in me.

Brilliant move by City.

Sending him up to Scotland to play in -20 blizzard conditions at football grounds that look more like fields. The experience will make our obligatory trip to Stoke a piece of piss.

If he is getting games with Celtic then lets keep him there for another season.

Nothing improve a player more than playing regularly.

Some wonderful moments of play,none more than the goal itself,and although he wasnt exactly up against the greatest of tests in the very inept Clichy,i thought his potential was obvious.
At 19,he is still very lightweight and suffers from inconsistency but this loan will help with both those 'problems' and i believe he will return here with a genuine opportunity to stake a claim.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.