Player Thread: Patrick Roberts

Discussion in 'EDS and Academy Forum' started by Damocles, 19 Jul 2015.

1. Hart of the Matter

Hart of the Matter

Playing for Celtic now.

2. ColinLee

ColinLee

I had to rewind a couple of times to catch the 3rd pass it was that quickfire, he's looking good.

3. Otamendi's Beard

Otamendi's Beard

He's definitely got all the ability you need. Whether he can translate that ability into consistent performances every week is another matter, especially in a much superior league.

However, he has shown that he can raise his level for the big games (champions league) and that's another promising sign.

4. Gaudion M

Gaudion M

The problem is that Scott Sinclair looks good in that team. That said - I reckon at the very least we will see a return on the money invested.

5. domalino

domalino

He's got something about him. I think he might frustrate and delight in equal measure if he's here next season, but he has definitely got the talent.

6. WNRH

WNRH

He looked good v us. I hope he can make it with us as he's very talented but I fear his slight frame will be a hinderance.

7. Hungarian blue

Hungarian blue

That pass could at least very, very slightly justify the silly and lazy and idiotic 'English Messi' remarks. :) There is something sexy about it when a left footed player sees a pass like that and can execute it with that accuracy and power.