Player thread: Samir Nasri (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Samir Nasri is NOT useless

It always seems that when Nasri and Silva are playing, if one of them plays well the other is quiet. Don't remember them both playing well in the same match that often.

Samir Nasri is one of the best midfielders in the world better than Isco and people should get behind the lad.

Give him a reason to be confident and want to play and he'll destroy teams.

If Nasri was useless, he wouldnt be at our club.
The fact is that last season, he under achieved by the standards he has set through his career and when question marks were being asked during some poor team performances, he was one of the players rightly targetted.

Now personally as a loyal supporter of this great club, I will support all the players during a match and want them to succeed but if players are putting in the performances expected then he has to expect to be replaced.

I think there is a place for Nasri in this squad but lets be honest, he aint going to play every game and when he does play he is going to haveto be on form else his chances will get less.

charliebigspuds said:
I agree he's not useless but he's a complete shithouse so for that reason I'm out

Elaborate on why you think he's a complete shithouse.

As with Dzeko, hopefully the new boss can get the best out of him.

He really needs to up his game though as like many others, including Silva and Aguero he was poor last season.

So far in preseason he's been one of the relatively few bright spots. Of course he's playing centrally and slightly deeper. Personally I would prefer that be his role as he seems suited for it with Silva remaining in the higher attacking position.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.