Player thread: Samir Nasri (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Samir Nasri is NOT useless

kiam06 said:
Samir Nasri is one of the best midfielders in the world better than Isco and people should get behind the lad.

Give him a reason to be confident and want to play and he'll destroy teams.

Wage
Playing in Premier League
Playing with other decent players
Playing in Champions League
Playing for Country

They are reasons to be confident and want to play but it doesn't happen anymore.

If there are any reasons I am missing please do let me know.

dobobobo said:
kiam06 said:
Samir Nasri is one of the best midfielders in the world better than Isco and people should get behind the lad.

Wage
Playing for Country

They are reasons to be confident and want to play but it doesn't happen anymore.

I think it helps when you're no longer playing for a manager who is being such a colossal penis that even players like Vincent Kompany and Gareth Barry are on the verge of mutiny.

He'll be right next season. Top class player completely mismanaged.

cibaman said:
It always seems that when Nasri and Silva are playing, if one of them plays well the other is quiet. Don't remember them both playing well in the same match that often.

I've always thought that as well. When I see both in the starting line up, I assume Nasri will be anonymous for the match, and he usually is

SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
I like him, he was restricted massively under mancini, in a more attacking free flowing team you'll see just how good he is,
Excuse me but but in which dimension did Mancini restrict Nasri?

He had free license to roam and do as he pleased in nearly every match.

taconinja said:
dobobobo said:
kiam06 said:

Wage
Playing for Country

I think it helps when you're no longer playing for a manager who is being such a colossal penis that even players like Vincent Kompany and Gareth Barry are on the verge of mutiny.

There are ways to deal with a manager you have big problems with. Doing it on the field when you only have a relativly short career is wasting (IMO) what millions would love to be given the chance to do.

Hopefully, this season will be different.

SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
I like him, he was restricted massively under mancini, in a more attacking free flowing team you'll see just how good he is,
I see the opposite problem for him. Mancini was hugely vocal to the board in his desire to sign nasri, so he favoured him most of the time, selecting him when he didn't deserve it. All managers do that with their own signings, so I can see him having to work a lot harder for his place under pellegrini, on the assumption that he had a lot of input into this season's signings.

This might be a good thing of course. I still wouldn't be surprised if he left though.

dobobobo said:
taconinja said:
dobobobo said:
Wage
Playing for Country

There are ways to deal with a manager you have big problems with. Doing it on the field when you only have a relativly short career is wasting (IMO) what millions would love to be given the chance to do.

Hopefully, this season will be different.
That wasn't what I meant. Just that it wears on players and performances can suffer. I don't think most of our players including Nasri tanked.

How we are actually debating if Nasri is a good player is completely baffling most teams in Europe would scramble to sign him.

Unbelievable.

kiam06 said:
How we are actually debating if Nasri is a good player is completely baffling most teams in Europe would scramble to sign him.

Unbelievable.

The thread title is stupid IMO, there are few City fans who would ever describe Nasri as "useless" in terms of ability, what I and some others would question is his attitude and consistency, especially for most of last season. Not getting on with the manager is no excuse for not applying himself fully on the pitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.