Player thread: Samir Nasri (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mancity1

Nasri return

I know that physioroom have him pencilled in for a Oct 25 return but does anybody know if he is training with the squad next week or what his regime was during the break.

Boy I miss those training updates we got in the good old days.

Re: Nasri return

Pelegrini said only Mangala was unfit this weekend so I presume he's available to play.

I suspect pellers forgot nasri,he has had an operation and i think the derby is the earliest he would be back but i doubt that after being out so long

karen7 said:
I suspect pellers forgot nasri,he has had an operation and i think the derby is the earliest he would be back but i doubt that after being out so long

I have to agree and maybe at best on the bench.

I was been very surprised but pleasantly so if he makes the bench for West Ham.

It may be covered in part two of his pre Spurs spiel but I am hitting the hay soon so I will find out tomorrow maybe.

Pellers has a habit of forgetting the odd player or two on the sidelines.

Good that Fernandinho and Fernando appear to be available tomorrow although I doubt both will start.

Joe Hart's Dandruff said:
Is he really missed? Milner and Jovetic are both an improvement in his position.
Yes he is missed, because he is not a bad player. We need everyone in the squad due to congested fixture list.

MeatHunterrr said:
Is he really missed? Milner and Jovetic are both an improvement in his position.
Yes he is missed, because he is not a bad player. We need everyone in the squad due to congested fixture list.

There is more than enough cover for him given we usually play with two strikers.

We need the body in the squad but i'd happily replace him given the opportunity.

Eriksen for one.

MeatHunterrr said:

There is more than enough cover for him given we usually play with two strikers.
Still we need him for rotation. Theres just too many games.

MeatHunterrr said:
MeatHunterrr said:

Still we need him for rotation. Theres just too many games.

Yeah, fair enough. I just think we have better options for the majority of the games if everyone is fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.