Player thread: Samir Nasri (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Nasri because he's one of the few players that makes me relax when he gets the ball. You can count on the team retaining possession when he has it. Good for us, bad for the opposition. Also Yaya, Silva and Aguero are happy with the close interplay involving him. I would be sorry if he left.

Because Lampard, Milner, and Toure are almost definitely away, I just cannot see the club moving Nasri on in this window. As it stands, we would only have Silva and Navas as attacking options, so to overhaul the entire midfield in one fell swoop, even if that is what is arguably required, seems just too radical for our administration.

Magnificent footballer on his day but obviously a very disruptive influence on a dressing room.

We dont need players like this, weak mentalities have to go im afraid.

I like him .
But i feel he needs to be the centre of attention .
It's like in November / December he was at his best .
Like one of the posters said he's like Berkovic .

Hart

Zabaleta/Sagna Kompany/Demichelis Mangala/ ? Kolarov/Clichy

Navas/? Yaya/Fernando Fernandinho/ ? Silva/Nasri

Aguero/Bony/Dzeko

That's our squad right now.

Assuming/hoping Jovetic goes, theres holes in that midfield that make it hard for Nasri to go.

Navas is not good enough for high level matches, we need a CM desperately too. We also could do with upgrading at LB and we also need more cover at CB, particularly as Demichelis will drop off again this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.