Player Topic: Samir Nasri (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Samir nasri has had 4 seasons here at city but still has not been able to cement his place.

The fact is that both manuel and mancini have had problems with him and preferred a less talented players in milner .

Last season was were samir had the chance to step up and take more responsibility but he failed and the only game he really did something was

the match vs roma . just one game against a top opposition . he has never performed against top in prem and i think the club have give him enough

time to really show he is a top player but now view as dispensable asset who will sold if a decent offer comes
He was class against Chelsea at home in 2012 and United at home in 2014, some really decent games against Spurs too.

He looked good against real... You can't get him more motivated than knowing KDB is most likely joining

still one of the best midfielders in world football on is day.
He doesn't take care of his defensive responsibilities. When he loses the ball he falls over. When he chases back he stops short of a position where he is useful in defence. I could handle the fact he is an attacking midfielder better if he didn't make such a pathetic attempt to look like he was really eager to defend. He is lively going forward but not productive enough over a season. If your back was against the wall and he was your mate, he'd jump in a taxi and leave you to it. I hope he proves me wrong

Don't let him fool you. In my opinion, Yaya and Nasri should've have left this summer. Yaya is a legend, but these 2 have caused so much drama in the last year. Nasri gets really petulant when he gets upset. He has blown hot and cold like Dzeko. I predict a heavy usage of this forum in the next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.