Player topic: David Silva (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.

aguero93:20

Team supported
Some gobshites in day-glo green and black.
This is for not just for Jack74 but is a general thread about David Silva - trolling isn't appreciated
The most technically sublime footballer ever to play for our club, the man who opens more doors than a skeleton key, the man who bamboozles defenders, the man who with one touch of his instep sends the world off its axis, pay tribute here.

Re: David 'Merlin' Silva appreciation thread

Not only that, but he always tries to do his bit when we lose the ball, even when he's clearly tired.

Great player, great attitude & i just have a feeling that today's goal won't be as rare an occurence this season. I think he'll score more than usual.

Neville Kneville said:
Not only that, but he always tries to do his bit when we lose the ball, even when he's clearly tired.

Great player, great attitude & i just have a feeling that today's goal won't be as rare an occurence this season. I think he'll score more than usual.
Watching that match today with two Irish lads, one rag, one dipper. The rag said Mata needs to watch Silva play to learn how to get stuck in, the dipper said the same but with Coutinho.
He's our Dave.
Silva. Es magico.
Lo mejor que he visto en mi vida.
Estamos bendecidos de tener a este hombre.
Dave. He's sublime.

Merlin is coming into the prime of his career. Apart from his sublime technical skills, he is a tough little character who never shirks hard work, and is prepared to give everything for the team.

Watching him walk off the pitch after the game and give the thumbs up indicates that he and the others have the hunger, desire and determination to fight to defend the title.

Modest to a fault, Merlin is a true professional. He epitomises Manuel's thoughts that he wants the team to be both humble and hungry.

It will be an absolute pleasure to watch him play for the next 5 years, for it is unlikely that he will see another player like him for some time to come.

Colin, of course, remains the king. But Merlin rightfully enjoys a seat beside the throne.

jollylescott said:
Merlin is coming into the prime of his career. Apart from his sublime technical skills, he is a tough little character who never shirks hard work, and is prepared to give everything for the team.

Watching him walk off the pitch after the game and give the thumbs up indicates that he and the others have the hunger, desire and determination to fight to defend the title.

Modest to a fault, Merlin is a true professional. He epitomises Manuel's thoughts that he wants the team to be both humble and hungry.

It will be an absolute pleasure to watch him play for the next 5 years, for it is unlikely that he will see another player like him for some time to come.

Colin, of course, remains the king. But Merlin rightfully enjoys a seat beside the throne.
Cheers mate, more of this please. He's the lad fantastic.

Running out of superlatives for the greatest player I've ever seen play for City.

He's an amazing man and footballer and were so lucky to have him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.