Player Topic: David Silva (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not seen the game yet, but Silva is one of the best in the world in his position & the best in the Prem in that role. Which is an attacking mid who creates & occasionally scores & produces moments of sheer magic.

Colin Bell was DeBruyne with the ball at his feet, Fernandinho, Milner, Delph rolled into one without the ball in centre mid & Vincent Kompany in his own penalty area. If Bell was now at City he would be the best header of the ball at the club & the best tackler. As well as being capable of 20 goals a season on mudheap shit pitches, with people kicking fucking lumps out of him.

There is absolutely no comparison. Silva is a great creator. Bell was a great everything.

DeBruyne is the nearest I've seen to Bell, with the ball. He may end up with more goals & assists than Silva. Imagine if he was then brilliant at everything else.

If Bell played in this team, we would win the lot.

Spot on

David Silva speaks... In the player of the month interview on the website he speaks and in English! Got to be the shyest professional footballer there is. Let's his feet do the talking.

Not seen the game yet, but Silva is one of the best in the world in his position & the best in the Prem in that role. Which is an attacking mid who creates & occasionally scores & produces moments of sheer magic.

Colin Bell was DeBruyne with the ball at his feet, Fernandinho, Milner, Delph rolled into one without the ball in centre mid & Vincent Kompany in his own penalty area. If Bell was now at City he would be the best header of the ball at the club & the best tackler. As well as being capable of 20 goals a season on mudheap shit pitches, with people kicking fucking lumps out of him.

There is absolutely no comparison. Silva is a great creator. Bell was a great everything.

DeBruyne is the nearest I've seen to Bell, with the ball. He may end up with more goals & assists than Silva. Imagine if he was then brilliant at everything else.

I'm too young to remember Bell, but honestly, it sounds like you're describing the perfect footballer...was he REALLY that good?

I'm too young to remember Bell, but honestly, it sounds like you're describing the perfect footballer...was he REALLY that good?

He was a truly excellent all rounder; including having incredible stamina. He was a freak of nature in the latter regard because he had (has) abnormally large lungs and a low pulse rate. I'm pretty sure he could have been a top long distance runner if he hadn't been a gifted footballer.

He was a truly excellent all rounder; including having incredible stamina. He was a freak of nature in the latter regard because he had (has) abnormally large lungs and a low pulse rate. I'm pretty sure he could have been a top long distance runner if he hadn't been a gifted footballer.

He was also one of the quickest players at the club as well!

Who is this Delph you speak of?

David Silva speaks... In the player of the month interview on the website he speaks and in English! Got to be the shyest professional footballer there is. Let's his feet do the talking.

It was good to see him do the whole interview in English.

NK's description of King Colin is accurate and is not exaggerated.
A similarity of Colin and Dave is that they are both shy unassuming guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.