Player Topic: David Silva (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The sly fucker; his English is perfectly acceptable. And far, far better than my Spanish; oui?

;-)
His english has been good for a while, in CityTV he was always talking to Barry, Lescott and so forth. I know Milner started to learn Spanish but don't think the others did.

I'm too young to remember Bell, but honestly, it sounds like you're describing the perfect footballer...was he REALLY that good?

Yes, he was.

If you can get hold of a copy of the BBC's "Lee, Bell, Summerbee" video, watch it about five times, so that you can really appreciate what he could do.

Nijinsky really had it all and could have played very well in practically any position.

At one point in the video, either Buzzer or Frannie says, "We used to come off the pitch at the end of the game, and we would be bathed in sweat, but Colin was hardly perspiring."

At another point, one of them says that we never really saw Colin at his best. He was still getting better when he was injured.

Yes, he was.

If you can get hold of a copy of the BBC's "Lee, Bell, Summerbee" video, watch it about five times, so that you can really appreciate what he could do.

Nijinsky really had it all and could have played very well in practically any position.

At one point in the video, either Buzzer or Frannie says, "We used to come off the pitch at the end of the game, and we would be bathed in sweat, but Colin was hardly perspiring."

At another point, one of them says that we never really saw Colin at his best. He was still getting better when he was injured.
The King was a footballing God, as is David, very different players, can't split them and would love to have seen them in the same team

Too young for Colin bell. But David silva is the best player I have seen in 30 years. Will be a very sad day the last day he pulls on that sky blue shirt. Hopefully a few more years away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.