Player topic: Eliaquim Mangala (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Mangala

Have to be honest I really didn't notice Demichelis today but I know he must've played well. However I couldn't help admire Mangala today. He was much better and really commanding.

Much better again today because he played with a Defending Left Back next to him and not a left back who goes forward but will not track back.

mcfcstu said:
Much better again today because he played with a Defending Left Back next to him and not a left back who goes forward but will not track back.

Probably why he wasn't on his game against Burnley but saying that you have to give Barnes credit he was outstanding and would've given any top centre back nightmares.

Mangala is not used in playing two games in 48 hours and it does help having a LB who can speak his own language. He will be a lot better next season imho.

Would love to start seeing some goals from him at the other end if we can get someone to deliver a good ball. The lad is super athletic, he should be able to bully and out jump most.

BongoBlue said:
He was excellent today. I think he will be a very good 'un for us; for a long time.

Just need to get the consistency from him and he will make his critics eat humble pie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.