Player Topic: Eliaquim Mangala (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Why Always Ste

2A1914F500000578-0-image-a-49_1435622561158.jpg

Whoa! how small does Mangala look here alongside this freak of nature NBA player (Timofey Mozgov)

Can't believe Mangala is 6"2 haha....

Big season ahead for Mangala.

With Denayer breathing down his neck, he needs to perform at the level a £32 million CB should.

Mangala got better and better as the season got on and showed genuine world class potential at points. Next season hopefully he shows some consistency and shows us what a good player he is.

I can't say I noticed Eli very much yesterday. Probably because he was getting on with his job without fuss and not making any mistakes.

However, I did see at one stage in the second half Mangala and Demichelis high-five immediately after a Southampton player was given offside, so that's obviously something they've been working on.

On another occasion, I saw Eli chest the ball down and play it out of defence, just as I've seen him do previously.

His strength and speed are clearly assets that he is using to his advantage and as he gets to know his opponents better and learns from his mistakes, he will become an even more valuable member of our playing staff.
It's what appears to go unnoticed a lot when mentioning Mangala. I've seen all of his games in the league and the young lad has been very impressive bar the odd hiccup. I foresee a great future for him at Man City.

Fuck knows mate...just thought he may have started. Not even on the bench. Strange one with no Vinny although could be injured I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.