Player Topic: Eliaquim Mangala (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Guardiola does arrive , he likes his players to be comfortable on the ball and have good ball retention , so Mangala hasnt got a hope in hell , if Pep comes in , i do not rate Stones as highly as some pundits , but comparing Stones to Mangala when in possession of the ball, is like comparing Beckanbauer to Stan Laurel at the rags.

If Guardiola does arrive , he likes his players to be comfortable on the ball and have good ball retention , so Mangala hasnt got a hope in hell , if Pep comes in , i do not rate Stones as highly as some pundits , but comparing Stones to Mangala when in possession of the ball, is like comparing Beckanbauer to Stan Laurel at the rags.
I think you'll be quite surprised.

Stones is mint on the ball. One of his biggest assets and certainly not very British of him, how rude.

You can tell he's been coached by a Spaniard.

Ran over to Aguero leaving Navas to equalize and his piss poor clearance against West Ham. Stones will not be allowed to make these sort of mistakes at City. He has probably made more number of mistakes leading to goals than Mangala.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.