Player Topic: Kelechi Iheanacho (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i was worried if nacho didnt get enough game time this season he might wither on the vine. hope full he`ll get more time on the pitch which will improve his strength and stamina, he`ll be awesome.

I think he must at least have gained enough of Pellegrini's trust to be considered for more time coming off the subs bench. He made a couple of wrong decisions 1st half & lost the ball, but in a flash, he had it back again due to his quickness over the ground. Aguero seems happy playing with him.

I think he'l get a decent amout of time (& goals) from now on.

I think Kelechi is doing a great job and will be our key striker in the future he has a lot of potential

Looks tasty and unselfish..got to be ahead of bony now surely...just fits us better

Fully agree with this. Hard though to drop a 32 million pound striker for a kid though. It's the kind of call no manager will relish making.

FWIW though I'd do it in a heartbeat because as you say Kelechi just fits our system better. His running off the ball and his work rate were as impressive as any of his time with the ball at his feet.

Fully agree with this. Hard though to drop a 32 million pound striker for a kid though. It's the kind of call no manager will relish making.

FWIW though I'd do it in a heartbeat because as you say Kelechi just fits our system better. His running off the ball and his work rate were as impressive as any of his time with the ball at his feet.

Jaysus Billy, you sound like the tabloids with that valuation ;) . £25million wasn't it with £3m add ons which I suspect may never be added on.

Jaysus Billy, you sound like the tabloids with that valuation ;) . £25million wasn't it with £3m add ons which I suspect may never be added on.

:(

I'll take my punishment as I should know better than to not double check a price tag. Winds me up when other people make those mistakes!

Impressed with his work rate. Held the ball up brilliantly, chased down players, made space, got an assist too iirc.

Very pleased with the progress he's making

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.