Player Topic: Kevin De Bruyne (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
meat pie, sausage roll, come on Kevin, give us a goal!
ooooooooooohh we've got a corner
meat pie, sausage roll, come on Kevin, give us a goal!
ooooooooooohh we've got a corner

Arguing with a gooner, how many goals and assists did this lad have last season in all comps?
Arguing with an Arsenal fan? You'll never win that argument no matter how correct you are, they aren't reasonable enough to accept that they're wrong.

No point in arguing.
For the record:
http://www.transfermarkt.com/kevin-de-bruyne/leistungsdaten/spieler/88755/plus/0?saison=2014
For the record in Bundesliga 2014-15: Goals 10 Assists 21 Player of the Season

That's only Bundesliga. If you take all competitins - cup and europa leage - it's 16 goals and 27 assists last season for club level. You need to add up his goals and assists for the national team. After Messi and Ronaldo the most productive player on the planet.

Him and Sterling both link up superbly together. Both will be stars for us. De Bruyne doesn't offer the control like Silva. But he scores more and sets more up. Having them both is a wonderful option.

Kevin de Bruyne has scored or assisted nine goals in six Premier League appearances for Man City at the Etihad (three goals, six assists).

Since the start of last season, Kevin de Bruyne has made more assists than any other player in Europe's too five leagues (26 assists).

Just sent this to a Spurs fan who opined today (in all seriousness) that 'KDB doesn't look that good to me'?

I'd push Silva wider to let KDB play at 10. He is our best chance to either score or get an assist. While Silva dictates play stunningly he doesn't make as many key passes as De bruyne and he doesn't score as often.

Don't apply for the managers job please. I suspect it will be a fluid front four when all fit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.