Player Topic: Raheem Sterling (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Played well yesterday, I think it helped that he didn't feel obliged to pass to Clichy as he does when Kolarov runs past him

He successfully took on an opponent 6 times last night, he'd completed 25 take-ons in 19 appearances before that.

A bit better from him last night,however I have no idea what they taught him (if anything) at Liverpool,maybe just run and run and run Raheem,I know wingers are not renonwed for tackling,but as kids you are taught at a young age to be committed in the tackle or you will end up getting hurt,this is what is gonna happen here,because he goes in half heartedly ALL the time,and is gonna get a serious knock sooner than later

Strong performance from him last night and a shame the corrupt officials denied him a clear penalty... again.

His sharp turns in midfield were a joy to watch and he left Barry and Besic for dead on occasions.

More of the same please Raheem.

A bit better from him last night,however I have no idea what they taught him (if anything) at Liverpool,maybe just run and run and run Raheem,I know wingers are not renonwed for tackling,but as kids you are taught at a young age to be committed in the tackle or you will end up getting hurt,this is what is gonna happen here,because he goes in half heartedly ALL the time,and is gonna get a serious knock sooner than later

He made 2 tackles last night, More than everyone else in the team apart from Clichy(3) and Fernando(2).

Seriously lads watch this, after last nights game when I got home I watched a few videos of Sterling and this was the best I watched by far, just have a look at the speed of his footwork and the tricks he throws in sometimes too... Honestly I think he is just starting to settle in now and is only going to get better, quality player.

This kid is fucking Brilliant.

But Pellegrini should come out and say "I've heard Sterling is on the diving list the referee have?" " so does that mean every certain penalty that is done on him in the box the referees don't give it also?!"

We are a soft touch regarding referees.

Anyone know why he isn't being used as often anymore? Can't be any worse than Silva or De Bruyne on current form.

Pellegrini is just keeping him fresh for the run in. Great management.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.