Player Topic: Raheem Sterling (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So it's alright for hundreds of half-witted small-life football fans to abuse the fuck out of these players for the crime of wanting a better club, threatening them, their families, everything. But the minute they have a mild pop back (and it really couldn't be milder) then the bellends act all affronted and offended?

A fair proportion of football fans are such fucking divvies.

Well played boys..... Well played

I love a bit of bite in games, klanfield will be too busy egging on there 'I-robot' team to kick fuck out of the kid, before realising what's happened..... Those cunts have a pasting coming..... Draws parallels to the rags in 2011, it had been coming, it's there time!!!

Fucking soft cvnts.......I was taught early in life 'if you cant take it don't dish it' - however,i'm only in my 40's but i honestly think that's a bygone era.....a combination of a spine and a sense of humour are what's missing in most these days.

Well done Raheem,for anyone,and especially so a 20 yr old kid,you have handled yourself brilliantly this last few weeks.

When we play at Clanfield are we going to cheer every time he gets the ball to drown out the boos?

I hope they have plenty of stewards and police there, because if he scores there is no way on earth he won't be celebrating, not after the way the club and fans treated him. I hope he goes full Ade on the pricks.

I hope they have plenty of stewards and police there, because if he scores there is no way on earth he won't be celebrating, not after the way the club and fans treated him. I hope he goes full Ade on the pricks.

Hope he does a cartwheel in front of the kop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.