Player Topic: Raheem Sterling (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope they have plenty of stewards and police there, because if he scores there is no way on earth he won't be celebrating, not after the way the club and fans treated him. I hope he goes full Ade on the pricks.
The heat from all those candles will twist the steel in their super duper new stand.

So it's alright for hundreds of half-witted small-life football fans to abuse the fuck out of these players for the crime of wanting a better club, threatening them, their families, everything. But the minute they have a mild pop back (and it really couldn't be milder) then the bellends act all affronted and offended?

A fair proportion of football fans are such fucking divvies.
I wonder after they get over themselves do they ever sit back and think this.

Big back page splash on his tweet in the mirror,that'll get the dippers and villa games warmed up nicely lol

Hope city have a sense of humour

It's that attitude that will make Sterling a star, no doubt. The same attitude that allowed him not to be brainwashed or intimidated by the hordes of dippers proclaiming his treachery. Would have been too easy to keep his head down and plod along. Glad he didn't.

And the joke was funny. If you're offended by that you need a long hard look at yourself.

I wonder after they get over themselves do they ever sit back and think this.
No they don't because they haven't got the brain power to extract themselves from their own support of whatever club. They can only see the world viewed through a prism, distorted and warped. They are unable to show any objectivity whatsoever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.