Player Topic: Samir Nasri (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's gotten to the stage now where he certainly isn't our no.1 in any position, and with the additions of Sterling and KDB i'm wondering how he's getting in the team at all.

As soon as it became apparent last night that Juve were totally halting anything through the middle Nasri should've been dragged off and Navas put on to give us something out wide and stretch them.

Hell, Navas even offers more covering our full back so christ knows what Pellers can see in Nasri.

He looks out of shape in most games to me.
he couldn't get near pogba , failed to get past evra on every occasion and consistently slowed the play down, I think he will be phased out for KDB and we will be better for it. Playing him on the left with kola at any point is asking for trouble.

I thought he worked his bollocks off last night and showed great desire to get on the ball.

He tried to get Yaya and Silva to play closer but the lines were superbly blocked by Juventus.
This.
He tired to get everyone involved but juve packed themself tightly.

Reading his comments about the national team and never wanting to play for them again, he seems to hold a lot of bitterness about it and he is right in what he says about not being selected after a great title winning season being unfair but I think he needs to let it go and get back to enjoying his football which is probably what has been missing(I'm not saying he's been bad but we know how good he can play). It would be so great to have Nasri back on song along with all the other options, we'd make good fist of it in the CL IMO(Bony too is not playing to his ability in our shirt yet we haven't seen the best of him yet).

http://www.skysports.com/football/n...e-even-if-his-father-was-the-national-manager

Seems to have a few issues does Sami.

Is he injured by the way?

I feel Sammy is an enigma, we never know what we're getting from him, and he has seldom replicated his best form for us as he did at Arse n' hole. The most frustrating thing I feel is that he has much more to offer. It's as though he's having us over!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.