Player topic: Sergio Aguero (2014/15)

• Thread starter Deleted member 58678
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Simply in the top 3 foreign players ever to run out onto an English football pitch he's a staggering talent and when he's fully fit and 'on it' he's simply unplayable I think that in Merlin and Kun we have 2 of the top 5 players currently in world football.

To be fair, Marca which is close to Madrid (I think) reported the other day that they have an excellent relationship with us and know we'd have no intention to sell, therefore meaning they weren't in for him.

Either way he'll be at City for a while yet. Top comments.

From the oh so reliable source that is Facebook news:

Karim Benzema: Real Madrid Reportedly to Transfer Player to Arsenal in Order to Acquire Sergio Agüero
Real Madrid will trade Benzema to offset costs for Manchester City's Agüero, according to AS. The transfer window for Premier League clubs ends September 1st.

I read something in the paper today.
Listing all teams in prem with there transfer targets etc.
At the bottom it said star player..
Obviously ours is aguero.
So I looked at the scum.
Star player...Rooney.
Fuck me I nearly pissed myself.
Our star man is a genuine world star who never cheats never moans and has been nothing short of brilliant since we signed him.
There's is an overrated cheating granny shagging scouse ****.
Who's held there club to ransom three times already.
Brilliant

So I looked at the scum.
Star player...Rooney.
Our star man is a genuine world star who never cheats never moans and has been nothing short of brilliant since we signed him.
Brilliant

Would I be right to assume from your comments that you're not a big fan of shrek, then?

Would I be right to assume from your comments that you're not a big fan of shrek, then?
So I looked at the scum.
Star player...Rooney.
Brilliant

you forgot the fact that he's an ugly twat as well - just sayin

oh and in regards to Sergio - he is fantastic and and.....just an amazing player!

Simply in the top 3 foreign players ever to run out onto an English football pitch he's a staggering talent and when he's fully fit and 'on it' he's simply unplayable I think that in Merlin and Kun we have 2 of the top 5 players currently in world football.
I think the media would have Bergkamp, van Horseface, Cuntona, Henry, Torres, Drogba, Hazard etc, etc in front of him in the 'best foreigner' category.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.