Player topic: Sergio Aguero (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone, please, have got a gif of Sergio kissing the ball?
sergio-aguero-manchester-city_3358946.jpg

Haven't seen a gif anywhere

He is an unbelievable footballer . . . The best forward to ever pull the shirt on for us and arguably the best in any position in my opinion . . . Remember when we signed him I'd been drooling over him at athletico being a watcher of the Spanish league and was absolutely buzzing when we signed him having raved about him amongst my fellow blues for quite some time and then watched him make his stunning debut . . . Can't imagine the Aguero moment ever being equalled other than doing the same thing in the last minute of a champions league final against the rags . . . ooooh I can dream can't I . . . Thank you Roberto

I was clamoring for him to be signed by us ever since I watched him at the 2007 U20 FIFA WC where he was the man among the boys. Golden ball and golden boot winner. A natural goal scorer.

Something that maybe doesn't get noted enough is how good Aguero's record is against the big teams. He's incredibly consistent at scoring goals no matter the opposition.

If you take matches where he's started & goals scored, from my quick search, against Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool, Spurs & United he has scored 28 goals from 35 starts since he joined us. That's some feat when you consider how common it is to see big name players struggle against big teams.

Compare that to arguably the most comparable player to him in recent PL times of Suarez against Arsenal, Chelsea, City, Spurs & United, he managed 11 goals from 34 starts which shows what an impressive track record he has going.

Then you add into that goals against teams like Bayern, Barca, alongside so many important goals, not least the QPR one.. He's a man for the big matches which is what makes him even more impressive than he already looks.

And he can sing! Check out the OS feature "10 things you may not know about Sergio". Number 10 is a vid of him singing with an Argentinian group Los Leales.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.