Player topic: Sergio Aguero (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
One word to summarize his WC ability
UNCANNY.

Recall rat face pundit advice to stop him from scoring?
"Show his left leg" to prevent him from scoring on his right
True to form Kun debunk him by scoring with his left ;)

The thing that stands out in my mind when I watched him the first time in 2007 is his uncanny ability to score from unlikely places.

We've got a fabulous team that could walk the league this year. We just need some consistency in selection at CB.

Amazing striker made all the better by his ability to keep his mouth closed and let his feet do the talking; same with Silva.

The great thing is that both Serge and David seem to love it here, you never here them moaning about the weather or quality of the restaurants. They have got to be two of our best ever buys.

The great thing is that both Serge and David seem to love it here, you never here them moaning about the weather or quality of the restaurants. They have got to be two of our best ever buys.

The owners did a wonderful thing when they took the club over, they educated the players about the history of the club. By doing that it taught the players about the good times and stamped home how good our fans have been to stick by the team through the bad times across 3 decades. I truly believe that has helped lead to our success. Players like Kompany, Zabaleta, Silva and Aguero have become supporters of the club. They'll follow us when they leave and they'll hope we are successful in the future. When you see the comments Dzeko made when he left, you can see how fond he was of his time with City. Many might think it's all talk and they only care about the money and their own success, but I truly believe that the likes of Aguero fight so hard for us because they feel the same link to City now that we do.

A bit of rain and a lack of Michelin stars shouldn't put them off.

Sergio Aguero to press today: "I have four years with Manchester City FC and then want to return to Club Atlético Independiente."
Tomorrow's headlines:

Aguero to leave Man City Shocker

Sergio Aguero has confirmed that he will definitely be leaving Manchester City. The club's owners will be devastated at this thunderbolt, coming so close on the heels of their other Argentinian superstar Carlos Tevez ditching the big spenders. The owners are now thought to be reviewing their position with the club, and their departure will definitely see City assume their position of relegation candidates, and unable to fill their stadium......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.