Player topic: Sergio Aguero (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bet he was delighted to see the swampie turn up at Zab's birthday bash

rojo_zpsqld94eet.png
Especially with all those bottles about. :-p

His injury record will stop him being a city great ,just gets back to superstar status then another injury,wonder what % of games he's played for the full 90 mins.
If he stayed fit city legend,but taking this season as a whole been generally poor
Forget injuries look at his goal tally/ratio. He's a legend full stop.

He's given us next to fuck all this season. He was hopeless until the Newcastle game and then he got injured, but he's back firing now. If he stays fit til the end of the season bar disaster he'll probably win us the league.

He's given us next to fuck all this season. He was hopeless until the Newcastle game and then he got injured, but he's back firing now. If he stays fit til the end of the season bar disaster he'll probably win us the league.
Hopeless maybe a bit strong but not had a great season overall.
Without the injuries could probably of been the best striker in the world

His injury record will stop him being a city great ,just gets back to superstar status then another injury,wonder what % of games he's played for the full 90 mins.
If he stayed fit city legend,but taking this season as a whole been generally poor

I can't believe what I have just read , shame on you , I actually know your a blue as well , I have no idea how old you are , but the goal alone against QPR , is enough to be even more than any other City player to be called a legend , best player luckily enough 2 wear the shirt apart from Gio

Hopeless maybe a bit strong but not had a great season overall.
Without the injuries could probably of been the best striker in the world

Yep luckily Silva as been outstanding though , hopefully he should get us another two or three this season 2 add his 1 so far

I can't believe what I have just read , shame on you , I actually know your a blue as well , I have no idea how old you are , but the goal alone against QPR , is enough to be even more than any other City player to be called a legend , best player luckily enough 2 wear the shirt apart from Gio

Completely agree about the QPR part. That goal alone makes him a legend. Let alone that he is probably the best natural goal scorer that has every played for City. This man is absolutely incredible and on another level compared to about 98% of other players out there.

He is a City legend and will only add to his status the more he plays.

I'm 50 by the way.defining a legend is very subjective .will always be remembered but would you class trautman bell lee summerbee zaba uwe oakes gio silva more as legends I don't know.
With hindsight I will have him as a city great that could of gone on to be the best striker in the world bar injuries.
The thing with kun is it takes him 6 or so games to get his eye back in so in his time here we have only seen patches of brilliance .its scary to think just how good he could have been

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.