Player topic: Sergio Aguero (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm 50 by the way.defining a legend is very subjective .will always be remembered but would you class trautman bell lee summerbee zaba uwe oakes gio silva more as legends I don't know.
With hindsight I will have him as a city great that could of gone on to be the best striker in the world bar injuries.
The thing with kun is it takes him 6 or so games to get his eye back in so in his time here we have only seen patches of brilliance .its scary to think just how good he could have been

I really don't get it , but fair enough each 2 there own

MCFC OK

Yeah he played his part in winning us the title but imagine if we had signed Suarez instead of Dzeko. Aguero and Suarez strike partnership.

rs_560x315-131029143655-babysinging3.gif

Yeah he played his part in winning us the title but imagine if we had signed Suarez instead of Dzeko. Aguero and Suarez strike partnership.

rs_560x315-131029143655-babysinging3.gif

And in all of the sudden we would be playing in the semis and finals of the champions league .

That is how good ( extra special ) them 2 players are , granted they are not as good as Silva

And in all of the sudden we would be playing in the semis and finals of the champions league .

That is how good ( extra special ) them 2 players are , granted they are not as good as Silva

And if he had signed Verratti and Pogba in the same window instead of Javi Gashia.

Stop-Crying-GIF.gif

Yeah he played his part in winning us the title but imagine if we had signed Suarez instead of Dzeko

Imagine if it had been Suarez instead of Aguero. Aguero could have gone down for a pen on his way to scoring that goal. Instead he stayed on his feet and made history. Suarez would have gone over like he'd been shot, and with his reputation as a cheat and a diver the likelihood is that the ref wouldn't have given it.

Imagine if it had been Suarez instead of Aguero. Aguero could have gone down for a pen on his way to scoring that goal. Instead he stayed on his feet and made history. Suarez would have gone over like he'd been shot, and with his reputation as a cheat and a diver the likelihood is that the ref wouldn't have given it.

Suarez rarely gets injured though. I really wish Sergio could play a full season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.