Player topic: Stevan Jovetic (2014/15)

For whatever reason I was watching some compilation vids on the tube from him (something I almost never do), but I shouldn't have. It still angers me how this all ends (?). I was aware of his potential and talent well before he came to City, and then finally after the last preseason it seemed that he'll just kick in. Such a shame for us and the lad.

cash-out-button-10746633.jpg

I think we will sell Jojo this summer because Pelle doesn't seem to like the cut of his jib which is a shame because his talent is there for all to see but it's probably best for him to move on. Can't help but feel it could have worked if we had played him on the left of an attacking 3 with Merlin behind Kun.

I think we will sell Jojo this summer because Pelle doesn't seem to like the cut of his jib which is a shame because his talent is there for all to see but it's probably best for him to move on. Can't help but feel it could have worked if we had played him on the left of an attacking 3 with Merlin behind Kun.

Potentially that would be brilliant but if wouldn't gain any momentum because he'd be injured half the time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.