Player Topic: Vincent Kompany (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The pressure on this guy is immense. Not only for his own form but whether Mangala turns out to be an expensive flop. I for one are behind him, even without these publicity shots. Come on Vincent, the leader we want and need. CTID M

We need the 11/12 Vinnie back. Last season, he was a fair way short of that sublime form. And he needs to get rid of that annoying habit of making rash challenges for balls he can't possibly get fairly. As a bloke though, the guy is a tremendous figurehead for the "on the pitch" aspect of the club. Comes across brilliantly in interviews; well spoken with not too many "er's" and "y'knows".

We need the 11/12 Vinnie back. Last season, he was a fair way short of that sublime form. And he needs to get rid of that annoying habit of making rash challenges for balls he can't possibly get fairly. As a bloke though, the guy is a tremendous figurehead for the "on the pitch" aspect of the club. Comes across brilliantly in interviews; well spoken with not too many "er's" and "y'knows".

I remember vivily that season, if ever there was a break on and we were caught short, I'd notice VInny covering the space and immediately relax and sure enough he'd take care of the situation. Colossal that season.

Vinny will do us proud next season .
Can't believe this guy only cost us 6 million 7 years ago .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.