Player Topic: Vincent Kompany (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He put in so much extra work in the summer to strenghen his legs,the fact that didn't work tells me it is going to keep happening,it may not be fixable
To be clear I don't know what I'm talking about but maybe the extra work is part of the problem he does have huge calf muscles. Just a thought.

To be clear I don't know what I'm talking about but maybe the extra work is part of the problem he does have huge calf muscles. Just a thought.
Whatever he did held up for the first 6 games i just don't think we can get to the bottom of it,i say send him to the best in the world on calfs and write off this season,if he comes back before may then its a bonus

The issue for Kompany is if his ego can take walking away from Belgium to save his club career. No club football, no Belgium. I know where my priorities would lie.

Well he's a legend in Belgium, it's a small country so it's easier to be a national icon for it, here his ego only covers half of Manchester, not that its that much smaller a space than Belgium.

Really longing for him to get back for club and country. He probably won't play for Belgium either if he's not doing the time here this season, he's a great cap of the ship but we don't lack good defenders.

Well he's a legend in Belgium, it's a small country so it's easier to be a national icon for it, here his ego only covers half of Manchester, not that its that much smaller a space than Belgium.

Really longing for him to get back for club and country. He probably won't play for Belgium either if he's not doing the time here this season, he's a great cap of the ship but we don't lack good defenders.
At his age and with his injury record, it should be simple. After this summers Euro's it's City or Belgium because his fitness seems to be indicating he can't do both.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.