Player Topic: Wilfried Bony (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So who would you replace him with? Only Aguero, Vardy, Giroud, Benteke, Lukaku, Kane, Ighalo, Pelle, Costa, Kone and arguably Gomis are better than him at the moment.
Gomis? Kone? Really? They are not even close to Bonys level. IMO he's better than Pelle as well and equal with Giroud and Benteke if you play to his strengths. Costa has been shit for a year so not sure why you are mentioning him. I'd like to keep him but if we do sell I'd replace him with an old striker and have Sterling and Kelechi as second and third choice strikers.

Gomis? Kone? Really? They are not even close to Bonys level. IMO he's better than Pelle as well and equal with Giroud and Benteke if you play to his strengths. Costa has been shit for a year so not sure why you are mentioning him. I'd like to keep him but if we do sell I'd replace him with an old striker and have Sterling and Kelechi as second and third choice strikers.

He's much better than Benteke. For starters, he knows there is an offside rule in football. Also Benteke has been worse than dismal for Liverpool. Their fans are ready to distribute his organs around Candle-field.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.