Player Topic: Wilfried Bony (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Abit of a false start with ACON and injuries. Think he could prove a great signing could be our new Beast. Strong great touch not as tall as I thought he was but good in the air. Will benefit from Sterling and De Brune (if he signs) deliveries of the ball into the box.

Just don't see why he hasn't travelled with the squad...surely playing games brings about match sharpness not being at the gym every day?

safe to say he's not hit the ground running at city,i expected a explosive start if I'm being honest

safe to say he's not hit the ground running at city,i expected a explosive start if I'm being honest

He's only played 336 minutes of football with us, scoring 2 and assisting 1 in that time. 336 minutes is less than 4 full matches. So, imo, that's not a bad start at all.

id of expected at least half a dozen goals if as expected he had played more football.

Showed more ability than dzeko has ever done in the limited amount of games he played.
Not sure which games you were watching but at time Bony reminded me of that carthorse Benjani in that he couldn't trap a bag of sand. He has a lot to prove this season and I think that letting Dzeko and Jovetic go without a replacement is a massive gamble.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.