Player topic: Yaya Toure 2014/15 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What amazes me most is that we've now had 5 pages on this thread devoted to this boring tale, without (unless I've missed it) anyone noticing that at no point does the paper state that Toure was the man who showed up for these assignations. A call was made from Toure's phone (allegedly), and later someone turned up dick in hand. However, that someone is referred to throughout as "a man", "he", "the caller", "the client" etc etc. Normally with these kind of exposes the punter is named (Wayne had a small cock and breath like an elderly goat, etc), so I expect this story is even more of a pile of bullshit nothingness than previously thought, and that Toure was not the guy who showed up. Plus I refuse to believe that a 200k a week footballer would pick such an absolute munter. Apart from that lot though, it's as true as a Rory McIlroy 5 iron

I've no idea, but I suspect there's some truth in it by the comment that YaYa claims a friend was using his phone.

The fact that she's a munter actually makes it more likely to be true rather than less in my opinion. Think of Hugh Grant and that crack head. I think if you can pull any hotty who crosses your path, there's an appeal in knobbing some alley-pissing rough arse in a pub car park.

I couldn't care less what he does for his hobbies to be honest. The fact that the story has "Ya Ya" in the headline does indicate how far City have come, though. It would have been "prem star" a few years ago. They only run the name and picture if the person is nationally recognised.

I hope he doesn't shag as fast as he talks or that'll be one disappointed hoe..

Is Mario Balotelli in this country? You wouldn't think he was nowadays, is it because he's only scored 1 goal or is it because he no longer plays for us.

Can't wait to read about Milner, Base jumping,Cliff diving, Bungee jumping and the like..

If we do get Pogba I'd rather see him pushed further forward and use Yaya in a deeper role where he wouldn't have to do much running to cover his position. I think he's very capable of being a Pirlo type player for us.

If we do get Pogba I'd rather see him pushed further forward and use Yaya in a deeper role where he wouldn't have to do much running to cover his position. I think he's very capable of being a Pirlo type player for us.

I'm not sure if taking a player whose main problem is his inability to defend any more and putting him in a role with a greater defensive responsibility is really the best course of action

I'm not sure if taking a player whose main problem is his inability to defend any more and putting him in a role with a greater defensive responsibility is really the best course of action

I think it's more a lack of being able to get back into position after attacking that's his problem. As the deepest of the midfielders he wouldn't have to run around as much and he wouldn't need to press as much as he'd have the energy of Fernandinho and Pogba ahead of him. He'd be able to control the game from deep as his passing ability is still top notch. Just my opinion.

Last edited:
As per MEN,
Man City transfers: Yaya Toure subject of ANOTHER Roberto Mancini approach

Mancini said: "He was the one who told me he wanted to look for new destinations.

"I spent six months explaining to him what he would find at Inter, then he spoke with his club and he fell off of our radar."

Revealed: How Man City chairman Khaldoon Al Mubarak told Yaya Toure he would not be sold

"But I haven't given up on this, I'm waiting to hear his own side of the story and in the meantime I remain hopeful.

"Or else why would he have spent six months telling me that he wanted to come to Milan?"

Poor Bobby lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.