Player topic : Yaya Toure (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
When he makes those runs, he is a human bulldozer.
I reckon he's showing a few signs of slowing down, not sure he can quite power away from players like a few years ago. He can still muscle through and is a nightmare to get the ball off. There was a point yesterday where he just walked past 3 Bournemouth players like they were training cones.

Is there a derby match coming up soon. Expect more of this shit this week, maybe even an 'Aguero to Real Madrid' story or 'Pellers has lost the dressing room'. I wonder when the GPC will have his say

To be fair, Toure's not saying that he's unhappy at City, just that he's sick of the English press. Which I think we all probably are.

If you actually read what he's allegedly said, he's absolutely bang on.

He refers to the English press as "not very smart" and "a little bit disgusting". Pointing out that everyone called him a mercenary uninterested in silverwear for joining us, before going on to become one of our most important players of all time and winning silverwear. Needless to say the media are vocal in spotlights and silent in error.

I would get frustrated too and these are the same reasons why I would never criticise an English born player for not wanting to represent England. Disgusting little people running the press and a large portion of ungrateful twats for fans. You only need to see some moaners and flappers posting on here every weekend in order to get a sample of that.

If you actually read what he's allegedly said, he's absolutely bang on.

He refers to the English press as "not very smart" and "a little bit disgusting". Pointing out that everyone called him a mercenary uninterested in silverwear for joining us, before going on to become one of our most important players of all time and winning silverwear. Needless to say the media are vocal in spotlights and silent in error.

I would get frustrated too and these are the same reasons why I would never criticise an English born player for not wanting to represent England. Disgusting little people running the press and a large portion of ungrateful twats for fans. You only need to see some moaners and flappers posting on here every weekend in order to get a sample of that.

He is spot on about the press although I would question his timing for the interview and saying all this.Just gives the scum press all sorts of ammunition to have a go and dig stuff up.

On the football front Yaya has been immense for us and still has the ability to run games and win games for us. But more than ever I see him as a problem if he is played as one of the 2 central midfield players as he was on Saturday.We scored 4 goals and looked good going forward but from a defensive perspective we looked quite open and a lot of that was only having Fern in front of the back 4 and Bournemouth were finding too much space. I felt it changed in the 2nd half with Fern 2 coming on and we were able to coast home. I fear if Yaya plays the next 2 games as one of 2 in the middle we might have problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.