Player topic : Yaya Toure (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Manchester City footballer Yaya Toure has admitted driving at 101mph (163km/h) on a motorway.

The midfielder was caught speeding in his Porsche on the M6 in Staffordshire on 20 May.

Prosecutors claim he drove at 123mph (198km/h) on the same stretch of the carriageway six minutes later but, in a hearing at Cannock Magistrates' Court, he denied reaching the higher speed.

The 32-year-old will face trial on 3 December at Burton Magistrates' Court.

The Ivory Coast international, who lives in Cheshire, was not required to attend the hearing and submitted his pleas through his solicitor.

However, he is expected to give evidence at the trial.

Separate charges relating to insurance were dropped.

It is understood the speed of Toure's Porsche was subjected to police checks at two different points governed by a 70mph (113km/h) limit on the northbound M6 near Keele services.

To be fair there are some of our fans who are that stupid they believe this shit as well. One of the greatest players in our history.

in the interview he said he doesnt want his kids to become involved in football and have to endure what he has gone through

his exact quote:

'I do not want them to have to go through everything that I have endured. It has hurt me, 'Studying for them, that's what I told the missus. You know, everyone thinks I am happy: I have won titles, lots of money, but, no, I am not happy…'

Cheating on his wife and driving at over 100mph and he expects not to get shit.

Guys lost touch with reality like most footballers.

Cheating on his wife and driving at over 100mph and he expects not to get shit.

Guys lost touch with reality like most footballers.
Unfortunately many of them have, which can only be expected really, I mean, how do you stay in touch with reality when you live an isolated life away from reality and have all that money.

It's why I've never watched these rich and famous people chat shows like Parkinson Wogan Ross and Norton. Just full of fucking weirdos who don't have a clue because of the lives they lead and the money they have. I couldn't be less interested in their lives.

I don't think adultery and speeding figures as being a bad thing in that world.

Was going to post "Fuck off Toure" - but after reading the interview, he's not said anything out of line there, can't really attribute the 'sick of football' quote to him either.

Don't disagree with what he's said and he remains a key player for us. I prefer players to do their talking on the pitch like Silva and Aguero but Yaya isn't one to stay quiet if asked a provocative question. He'll have another great season for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.