Player topic : Yaya Toure (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get used to it Kazza, there will be stories of unrest after the CL games, Vinny, Yaya, Sergio, Dave will all be upset about something or other. Its standard fair.
The other story was yaya driving over a 100 miles an hour and has to go to court in december,he has gifted them 2 bad stories
I am used to the other nonsense

See page 3

I wish he had kept that in until after the derby as thats 2 negative stories in a couple of days now,we don't need that in derby week
There's nothing negative about City in it though. It may even have been sanctioned by the club for this week because it's the derby

I'm not dissing him as a player by the way but every year we get the he's not happy line from him,i just wish he didn't do it this week
Yes, but previously it's been not happy with something the club has done/not done. This time there is no anti City angle

Hope we rest him tomorrow. We can use Fernando and Fernandinho to shield the back four, and have him fully fresh for Sunday.
Herrera, Schniederlin and BS will run through him, unless he is part of a midfield 3 along with the Ferns. By the way, he is moaning just too much and wants to leave. Hope we replace him next summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.