Player topic : Yaya Toure (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
To the best of my knowledge, Silva and his agent have never bad-mouthed the club in public. Nor does he show a petulant attitude. We owe Yaya nothing. To see how we treat real heroes, think Summerbee, Bell and Book.

Agree with that.

I agree with the idea that yaya should now be managed like Lamps/gerrard etc. However would he accept that? And the reduced wages that comes with that. Somehow i doubt it.

Well if as you say it's his age, then surely time to get someone in who can do the job.
Because he certainly isn't at the moment. I personally think he IS lazy and is great when
everything is going our way and the game is easy. His work ethic is appalling.

Well we will need to get someone in because the unserstudys of Fernando and Delph are no Yaya! Plus Fernandinho is 30 now isn't he?

I agree that he isn't what he was but fans on here are still banging on about the 5/5 start to defend Pellegrini and Yaya played in all of them so we can win with him in the side.

I expected a bit more from the likes of Sterling and de bruyne in this spell with no silva and a returning Aguero but they have both under performed.

It's not just Yaya but he seems to get the blame whenever we don't win.

On another note, I have come in the ground early today due to the rain and in SS3 they have pre poured around 100 pints with only about 20 peoplein here. Looks flat as a pancake.

Well we will need to get someone in because the unserstudys of Fernando and Delph are no Yaya! Plus Fernandinho is 30 now isn't he?

I agree that he isn't what he was but fans on here are still banging on about the 5/5 start to defend Pellegrini and Yaya played in all of them so we can win with him in the side.

I expected a bit more from the likes of Sterling and de bruyne in this spell with no silva and a returning Aguero but they have both under performed.

It's not just Yaya but he seems to get the blame whenever we don't win.

On another note, I have come in the ground early today due to the rain and in SS3 they have pre poured around 100 pints with only about 20 peoplein here. Looks flat as a pancake.

But this is the Yaya thread. No.

Edit. Sorry didn't mean to beso flippant. I agree about the other players too.
But i think Yaya playing as he is at the moment, cause big problems for the WHOLE team.
His usual passing has gone, this has caused a lot of the breaks on us. He's not alone in this,
i know but for me is the most culpable. I would play him further forward where his
defensive side is not needed so much. But it's getting him to stay there.

Last edited:
He is our biggest issue right now.

Rubbish today just about sums him up.

Personally i think he is finished, legs have gone.

My biggest annoyance is in his head it's the Yaya Toure show. He runs forward with the ball and he has options either side of him and he is miles away from goal does he pass to them? Does he fuck this is the Yaya Toure show! He belts the ball from miles out and either misses or the keeper makes a comfortable save. He's lost that yard of pace that made defenders shit themselves and he barely jogs when we don't have the ball.

And despite all this he completes yet another 90 minutes. He literally could kick the ball in our own net and Pellegrini wouldn't dare sub him off the pitch incase he throws one of his tantrums.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.