Players on international duty Nov '17 page 12

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by karen7, 28 Aug 2016.

1. karen7

karen7

November internationals

Sergio and nico

2. MCFC1993

MCFC1993

All 4 English lads in the team:

Hardly a surprise, as most of our squad will be called up.

These are friendlies though (none of our players have playoff games), so given our schedule this season, none of our squad should be playing more than 1 game.

Also good that the South American nations are playing their friendlies in Europe.

3. blue b4 the moon

blue b4 the moon

Recently became a man of leisure.
    The state of English football, that squad wouldn't get in the top 7/8 in the Prem.

4. adrianr

adrianr

I'm guessing you didn't notice Phil 'The Face' Jones on the list then?

5. Eds

Eds

Looking at that list for England I am surprised I wasn't called up. There really is a dearth on top quality English players these days. WTF has Young done to deserve a call up other than being a rag. Oops answered my own question.

6. Jesus Cheekbone

Jesus Cheekbone

few millions more for SM's faster ROI :)

7. blue b4 the moon

blue b4 the moon

Recently became a man of leisure.
    Assuming he'd be putting out the cones for the warm up mate. ;)

8. ninjamonkey

ninjamonkey

Woeful England squad, when you compare it to other squads you realise how lacking truly is, there's a solid half a dozen players that you could say yeah they could be part of a winning international side but the rest are so far behind, particularly in midfield. Argentina's squad isn't much better either, in the Messi era they've always been top heavy but looking at that, their defence and midfield have somehow become even worse. Brazils squad looks very strong in all areas they'll be a big threat in Russia along withh Germany and France (i'd include belgium too if they had a competent manager)

9. birchwoodgingerste

birchwoodgingerste

surveyor
    The games he has played hes been quality tbf

10. himalayan_blues

himalayan_blues

medical doctor
    In fact i am excited about this english squad. Southgate has been bold in bringing some young players. He said he wanted to play from the back. Typical not a english way. But why wouldnt he when he has almost a team from city and tottenham whos football is what he want england to play.
    Pickford
    Walker stones jones/Cahill rose/delph
    Sterling winks dier alli
    Kane rashford
    Kane sterling, stones, walker, dier and rashgord are very very good players and on superb form. In fact currently they are one of the best if not the best in their positions. Not a british person but as a well wisher of england i am a bit excited about this lot.
    Winks, delph also believe or not young has been doing well so tge selection is justified.
    I dont know about the guardialism of southgate but if players like foden and sancho are coming through the acadamy then why cannot england dream again. Kudos to southgate who once again has started believing that engalnd can do better again.