Players on international duty Nov '17 page 12

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by karen7, 28 Aug 2016.

1. Bluemoonie92

Bluemoonie92

Hope it's just pep whispering in their ear to pull out of the squad. TBH if I was sterling I would use any excuse to withdraw after the ****s booed him off last time. They don't deserve him.

2. manimanc

manimanc

There's time yet. Surely these friendlies should be used by all countries involved to field teams of untried players getting their first caps and leaving the senior players out to recover and rest for a congested period coming up.

3. Millwallawayveteran1988

Millwallawayveteran1988

Surely it makes more sense for the international bosses to give their star players as much rest as possible during the season to reduce the burnt out risk.

4. bellsouth

bellsouth

At least the Sergio only has to go to Russia for both their friendlies and the Brazilians only to France and London.

5. uwe rosler 28

uwe rosler 28

Don't think Sergio will get much game time neither will danilo and diniho hopefully Spain and Belgium will try other players in kdb and Silva positions think stones will play most minutes and walker and trippier will rotate unfortunately Jesus will play most minutes for Brazil as will Bernardo for Portugal sane won't get to many minutes but I'd imagine most players will play in first gear as only friendlies.

6. blueparrot

blueparrot

I think a training camp would be much more beneficial firstly players would be less likely to pull out and they could work on tactics, secondly without the pressure of games at Wembley against Germany and Brazil that risk burnout and injury and the ire of premier league managers.

7. discopop

discopop

FA = Greed, they have to pay for Wembley and high profile friendly's are the way to do it and fuck the players welfare, Brazil are no different hence the Japan game to follow, not sure if its still the case but didn't they sell the rights to their friendly games to some entertainment company a few years back to generate cash.

8. SebastianBlue

SebastianBlue

Economist, Policy Analyst
    Rather enjoyed this fanciful foray from the Guardian’s Fiver email newsletter in to the current injury blight hitting the England squad.

9. BLUEMATT23

BLUEMATT23

Are these games mostly friendlies?

10. worsleyweb

worsleyweb

Property Development
    Delph is no idiot. He knows he has a chance of a league title and maybe more this season and he will more than play his part in what will almost certainly be the pinnacle of his career. Sod fucking that up for the sake of an England friendly. Chill out for two weeks Fabio! And I am sorry for slagging you off all summer. You have been great.