Players on international duty Nov '17 page 12

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by karen7, 28 Aug 2016.

1. karen7

karen7

I don't know,it must be,he is captain so i can see why he wants to be there even if it's just as a fan

2. cibaman

cibaman

I expect the players who are not on international duty will get a couple of days off, so don't see any reason why he cant fly over and watch the game. Not sure that he needs to spend the week training with them.

3. uwe rosler 28

uwe rosler 28

Bravo

Sagna
    Vinny
    Diniho
    Clichy

Gudongan
    Sane
    Kolarov
    Navas

Should be fine as long as we get a majority bk fit

4. karen7

karen7

Fernandinho and Gabriel Jesus are called up for Brazil's World Cup qualifiers against Bolivia and Venezuela.
    Otamendi, Aguero and Zabaleta have been called up for Argentina's qualifiers against Peru and Paraguay.

Don't know when the games are

5. karen7

karen7

David Silva and Nolito have been called up to the Spain squad for their fixtures against Italy and Albania.

6. Maldeika

Maldeika

G√ľndogan is called up to to the German squad for the fixtures against the Czech republic and North Ireland on 8th (Saturday) and 11th (Tuesday).

Sane isn't.

7. karen7

karen7

Thanks,he is not very fit yet so i was hoping he wouldn't be picked this time

8. blueparrot

blueparrot

Suspended

9. waspish

waspish

I detest International games all it is is a chance we could get one of our players injured.

10. Odvan

Odvan

The whole squad is going to play, and half of them in SA, would be tough first game after the brake. Argentina plays second game at 12th and three days later City vs Everton.