Players on international duty Nov '17 page 12

I don't know,it must be,he is captain so i can see why he wants to be there even if it's just as a fan

I expect the players who are not on international duty will get a couple of days off, so don't see any reason why he cant fly over and watch the game. Not sure that he needs to spend the week training with them.

Fernandinho and Gabriel Jesus are called up for Brazil's World Cup qualifiers against Bolivia and Venezuela.
Otamendi, Aguero and Zabaleta have been called up for Argentina's qualifiers against Peru and Paraguay.

Don't know when the games are

Gündogan is called up to to the German squad for the fixtures against the Czech republic and North Ireland on 8th (Saturday) and 11th (Tuesday).

Sane isn't.

The whole squad is going to play, and half of them in SA, would be tough first game after the brake. Argentina plays second game at 12th and three days later City vs Everton.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.