Players On Loan

Discussion in 'Transfer forum' started by Daz_Blue, 23 Feb 2017.

1. Dax777

Dax777

2. i♥city!

i♥city!

I am sorry, I didn't do it.

3. aguerooo93

aguerooo93

Agree with most of this. But it would be pretty harsh to Denayer to loan him out for a fourth consecutive season. He's a good player and I'm disappointed we never gave him a chance. Hope he can find success with a permanent move this summer. I think we'll take a hit on Nasri and sell for 12-15m which is a great bargain out there for someone.

Roberts, Unal, Maffeo, Angelino, Aleix Garcia, Manu Garcia, Celina, Moreno.....wow, so many prospects. I think Aleix Garcia is the one most likely to make it.

4. ColinLee

ColinLee

His game time picked up rather than tapered off compared to the start of the season. He's also played more than I for one thought he had:

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/patrick-roberts/leistungsdaten/spieler/225452

Squad: 30, Starting eleven: 17, Substituted in: 12, On the bench: 1, Suspended: 0, Injured: 5

For 7 goals and 12 assists in the SPL. 9 goals and 17 assists in total.

5. rollingnakedinmoney

rollingnakedinmoney

We should offer Southampton £40-45 + Denayer and take VVD. I don't wanna see him go to Chelsea or Liverpool.

6. i♥city!

i♥city!

Or save 40m and bring Mangala back. RM are looking at him, he has been very good this season.

7. moon

moon

Not played much in a poor Sunderland team
    Possibly more opportunities for him next season at Sunderland if players leave but don't think he would want to risk it

8. Xhavenjoe

Xhavenjoe

Would we have been higher in the league if we had the loan players at City this year. I know the full back area may still have been a problem and you obviously can't have a panel of 50 but I think that some of the loan players are better than what we have here. I am guessing that Pep does not want to bring back Nasri Mangala Denayer etc. but without spending a lot of money are there many better players out there

9. Xhavenjoe

Xhavenjoe

From De telegraf

Brands had his say on Oleksandr Zinchenko, who joined PSV on loan from Manchester City until June 2018 at the start of this season, and admitted the Ukraine international's stay at the club could come to a premature end following his inability to secure regular first-team action.

"We have yet to make a final decision on Oleksandr," Brands added.

"But if we are unable to offer him more game time than this season, we might be better off giving his place in the squad to one of our own youngsters."

The 20-year-old has made 11 Eredivisie appearances this term, starting just four times.

Read more at https://www.fourfourtwo.com/news/ps...-terminate-zinchenko-deal#A4eKFHk8ILb88cxv.99

10. ColinLee

ColinLee

Like who exactly? Nasri aside who made the decision himself to go out on loan.