Players or Manager????

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot

I question Hughes ability as a manager I don't like his tactics or the way he handles things but after the F.A cup performance I couldn't feel more sorry for him the way the players performed I'm not sure they wanted to even be on the pitch never mind in the tournament. Each and every player should take along look at themselves in the mirror
Hart (Distribution, set piece and defense handling absolutely terrible)
Zabaleta (Miss timed tackles let players get passed to easily)
Richards (Can't head can't tackle shouldn't even be a footballer)
Dunne (As team captain should be organizing his team mates especially his defense out a lot better)
Ball (Caught out of position and never got stuck in)
Vassell (Should hang his boots up how he is classed as a pro I don't know)
Elano (Always looked for the spectacular ball but never payed off and doesn't seem he can be arsed)
Fernandes (Just ran around and loosed the ball at every opportunity)
Sturridge (Exempt)
Caicedo (Exempt he never got the service)

Apart from the last two Studge and Caicedo Everyone played terrible how most them people get away being called world class/professional players bemuses me I feel sorry for hughes having to work with money grabbing wasters like them lot they should all be ashamed and put in a 500% performance against Pompy next week to apologies to not only Mark Hughes but to each and every City fan around the world

you must be having a laugh!!! how can u defend a guy who tookover a team who finished 9th last year and improved the "supposed" quality at the club by signings like sweep robby and komps and has put us a couple of points off the relegation places and has got us battered by a team 4th bottom of the championship!

C1TY4LIFE said:
I question Hughes ability as a manager I don't like his tactics or the way he handles things but after the F.A cup performance I couldn't feel more sorry for him the way the players performed I'm not sure they wanted to even be on the pitch never mind in the tournament. Each and every player should take along look at themselves in the mirror
Hart (Distribution, set piece and defense handling absolutely terrible)
Zabaleta (Miss timed tackles let players get passed to easily)
Richards (Can't head can't tackle shouldn't even be a footballer)
Dunne (As team captain should be organizing his team mates especially his defense out a lot better)
Ball (Caught out of position and never got stuck in)
Vassell (Should hang his boots up how he is classed as a pro I don't know)
Elano (Always looked for the spectacular ball but never payed off and doesn't seem he can be arsed)
Fernandes (Just ran around and loosed the ball at every opportunity)
Sturridge (Exempt)
Caicedo (Exempt he never got the service)

Apart from the last two Studge and Caicedo Everyone played terrible how most them people get away being called world class/professional players bemuses me I feel sorry for hughes having to work with money grabbing wasters like them lot they should all be ashamed and put in a 500% performance against Pompy next week to apologies to not only Mark Hughes but to each and every City fan around the world

I don't feel sorry for Mark Hughes at all , he has to take as much if not more on occassion for the performance of the players.

He took on the job knowing what our situation was claiming he needed to challenge himself and has the bonus of having funds to strengthen the squad where other clubs do not.

This side without SWP, Robinho, Kompany, Zab won 9 premiership home games on the spin last season ( 5 more points than we have tallied in more than twice the number of games ).

I feel sorry for the fans that paid decent money to watch another insipid display to the point where many of them left well before full time.

These players and our management need to ask themselves if they want to be part of club that is expected to take pride in its effort each and every week.

Hate to say it but we can look at sides like Wigan and Fulham with a smidgeon of our resources and look at how to get the best out of what you have and emulate that with the better talent we have.

Performances and results are the fault of both. And whether Hughes has lost the dressing room or not you have to question the mentality of players that aren't performing for him.

But I'm yet to hear him take any responsibility at all.

Hughes wasn't my choice, but i am sick of the constant managerial changes that is city, never a chance to gain stability and consistancy.
BUT, after some of the recent performances where myself and thousands of others have paid good hard earned cash to travel into europe, shalke apart, west brom, blackburn and others before, to watch a "team", i use that word loosely attempt to play a simple game called football, get the ball, pass "to your own players" and move, if you lose it try and win it back, not hard.
Yesterdays performance was shocking, again players out of position, not arsed, a new signing , on the pitch, great for balls confidance and he was awful,yesterday was not a defeat but a CAPITULATION a total surrender and i haven't felt so angry after a match for a long time, so many players on the pitch knowing it could be one of their last games for city just did not bother, they know their big payday was going, now it has gone, well i hope those players can GO very quickly and get rid of the shite attitude that is developing at city.
New signings,i don't care who they are, BUT they must play for our shirt and badge with PRIDE and never give up, even on an off day, Oh for a Mike Doyle captain, leader of men always shouting, what have we got ? Dunne can he talk ?
I,m going to stop, i am so angry, i don't believe in abusing players or booing, but i was so close yesterday.
Hughes, YOUR in last chance saloon, get it sorted, play 4-4-2, players in the right positions,get your tactics right, if not do the honourable thing and RESIGN.

mcfc_nick said:
you must be having a laugh!!! how can u defend a guy who tookover a team who finished 9th last year and improved the "supposed" quality at the club by signings like sweep robby and komps and has put us a couple of points off the relegation places and has got us battered by a team 4th bottom of the championship!

I'm not defending him for the every game just the F.A cup game judging from what I saw no player looked up for it people say its because there scared they mite loose there place well if that's the case shouldn't they be working harder.

And in all fairness that team that finished 9th last season was Svens team not hughes if you remember Sven bought 8 new players that he can work with the only player Hughes has bought is Ben Heim (Fair enough he's shite) SWP,Kompany and Bridge now players like Jo, Robinho, Zabelta we're not Hughes decisions the board bought them there was talks of us gettin Zab and Jo when Sven was in charge Hughes didn't say I want these players so really Hughes has only bought 4 players he wants 5 more thats 9 new players just 1 more then sven bought

All this hughes in and out crap is p1ssing me off as is "players or manager to blame" simple lets end it now by doing a poll! can someone set it up?

Hughes in/out?
Time to walk/time to back him?
Players/manager to blame?

Lets see what people think and who the minority/majority are! Tired of reading (yes I AM AWARE I dont have to read them but nothing else is being put so pointless logging on without taking a look) all these threads about it and I'm sure the MODs/Ric are getting bored too. Like the rest of you I have an opinion, but lets just set up a poll and end the millions of threads spouting the same old crap.

mcfc_nick said:
yes, he definatly dosent deserve defending. he is shite.

Spurs lost to West Brom last week I think it's about time the Spuds fans started questioning their managers ability to motivate the players, he obviously hasn't got a clue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.